Before 2028, all companies will have to migrate from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA. The destination is the SAP intelligent ERP solution, based on the HANA in-memory platform, which helps companies to improve their performance and evolve to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Journey TowardsSAP S/4 HANA
The OTT S/4 HANA Conversion Factory has SAP-Qualified Packages and a multi-disciplinary team that is 100% dedicated to conversions.
We have put together comprehensive package of solutions and expertise to provide a flexible service, whether face-to-face, near-shore or off-shore.
Complete your journey in a way that is secure, time-efficient and cost-competitive
Shift S/4With You?
The OTT SHIFT S/4 methodology allows customers to choose (with our expert guidance) between Greenfield, Brownfield and our SHIFT S/4 Hybrid approach to S/4 HANA Conversions.
- A new implementation of SAP S/4HANA, also known as a ‘Greenfield’ migration, enables complete re-engineering and process simplification.
- The Greenfield approach lets organizations predefine migration objects and best practices. It lowers Time-to-Value and TCO and facilitates faster adoption of innovation.
- System conversion, also known as the ‘Brownfield’ approach, enables migration to SAP S/4HANA without re-implementation and without disruption to existing business processes.
- At the same time, it enables re-evaluation of customization and existing process flows
- An accelerated offering combining the best elements of green and brown – offering the best time to value as several transformation elements are combined in a single-step approach including proprietary data accelerators and templates.
- Best for large multi-SAP or non-SAP landscapes needing consolidation into a single SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Complex data scenarios can be assessed, cleansed and archived using the Hybrid Approach.
Which Migration Approach
is Right For You ?
What Do You Need?
Path To Take
Simplification of current business processes
A quick transformation into the new S/4HANA system
Converting your current SAP ERP system into S/4HANA
Selective migration, such as for a certain business processes or organizational units. Consolidation of multiple systems, both SAP and non-SAP, into one global system. Complex migration scenarios with complex data migration requirements.
SHIFT S/4 Hybrid
Shift S/4 Migration Roadmap
SHIFT S/4 1
SHIFT S/4 2
SHIFT S/4 3
Shift S/4 Uses SAP Activate Methodology
SAP Best Practices
Quality Built In
Based on the excellent performance and quality of work of their consultants, we will continue to engage with Omnitell Tech for their SAP specialists, our existing implementations and also for the implementation of additional SAP modules at current and future customers.
We will continue to use Omnitell Tech without reservation and recommend the same to you